Thursday, 25 January 2007

I arrived at work around 7:00 am and set about catching up with correspondence. I then spent some time with volunteer Maria asking her to put some updates on the website, and with Sue (Services Officer) sorting out a few posting queries on the accounts system. At 11:00 am I met with Helen (Volunteer Centre Co-ordinator) to finish her Annual Review. All reviews are now completed! They do still need to be written up and signed, and I do still have my own review to anticipate.

In the afternoon, I talked with WBC about possibly accommodating the Watford Credit Union at 149 The Parade, and then went to the Credit Union’s current offices to discuss this with Steve.

In the evening, I met with Mum and my brothers to talk through arrangements for my Dad’s funeral. Later on, I drafted out a mail for my Herts CVS colleagues about the next and final stage of the Value and Volumes project.