Tuesday, 27 November 2007

PQASSO

Today (and tomorrow) I am with Vanessa (our Training and Development Officer) attending a PQASSO training course at the NCVO in London.

On arrival, I was pleasantly surprised to bump into Laura Cronshaw (of St Albans CVS) attending the same course, our trainer was fine and PQASSO is a good QA system.

But truly neither myself or Vanessa wanted to be there as we both know PQASSO pretty well and have been working with it for a number of years. However, PQASSO is the property of the Charities Evaluation Service and neither Vanessa or I can be licenced by CES to support groups through the PQASSO process unless we have attended CES’s three day PQASSO Mentor programme. At a cost, or course. And guess what? We can’t attend the three day PQASSO Mentor programme unless we have already completed CES’s two day programme Implementing PQASSO. At a cost, of course.

I think this is what is known as a sustainable income stream.