Thursday, 15 November 2007

Presenting apologies

Today, I was meant to be at a meeting of the Herts CVS group in Stevenage. But last night I called Ian Richardson (saintly Chair of Herts CVS group) to present my apologies. We had a good talk through the Herts CVS agenda, and about the respective roles of CVS and HIC, and I told him about my discussions with Laura of St Albans and he wished me luck with the project plans. It’s good to talk.

Tomorrow, I am meant to be at a meeting of the Disability Law Service in London. I had forewarned the Linda (the DLS CEO) that I might not be able to attend. Today I called Linda again to confirm this.

I spent a long long day at home working on the ICT strategy for the Hertfordshire Infrastructure Consortium - broken only for an hour in the afternoon to watch a bit of the Titchfield Thunderbolt and an hour in the evening to watch the final episode of the gorgeous Autumnwatch with my sublime wife Jackie.