Wednesday, 15 April 2009

Today was a frantic day of good positive meetings. Most of the day, I spent with Angelo, our IT chap, talking through lots of technical and funding issues. I also met with Mukund who has offered his services as a volunteer to help make mywatford.net more user-friendly.

I note from my records that I sent 50 e-mails today. I have no clear memory of what these were about. I do remember a very welcome call from Youth Connexions confirming our funding through to March 2010.

In the evening, there was a meeting of our Community Arts Network about planning for the June Watford LIVE! community arts festival (see http://watfordlive.org). The meeting was such a pleasure and such a joy: everyone is getting on so well together, everyone is putting so much work into making the festival successful, and everyone is just so positive and smiley. If only real life could be like this.