Sunday, 13 July 2008

I rose early and went straight back to work.

I reached the nadir in the afternoon when I discovered that in one assignment, 30% of the marks relied on me identifying a plan to improve my communication skills. I suffered eight poorly planned sessions designed (if at all) for teenagers, and now I am expected to prove that I have learned how to become better at communicating!? I narrowly overcame the urge to tell them what I thought of their stupid course and their impertinent moronic assignments.

I am reminded that this is the same professional cult that says voluntary organisations can no longer deliver informal teaching unless their tutors have attended a five-day PTLLs training course. What a farce.

Anyway, I finished my assignments just in time to relax and enjoy a superb new episode of Midsomer Murders before bed: very calming.