Tuesday, 27 May 2008

My first meeting this morning was with Kate Belinis at CDA for Herts. I wanted to catch up on a few things and to discuss what expectations CDA for Herts has over the Links contract for which HCC are now inviting expressions of interest. I left having agreed that we would both seek to pass the PQQ stage and then review partnership options.

I then drove back to WGC to collect two helpers to shift and store all the office furniture we had gathered on Saturday.

After our arrival in Watford, the helpers got to work and I spent the rest of the day with Angelo (our IT chap) discussing our mywatford IT project. I am very impressed with progress to date and now we need to start rolling out the project. This is dependent first on us completing some initial data entry and data checking, and Sha-Lee is making steady progress on this using Microsoft CRM but we still need a few days more work. We also need a few more software licences so I put together an order for the excellent Charity Technology Exchange.