Tuesday, 23 December 2008

This first day of my Christmas break was mostly devoted to Christmas shopping. Fortunately there were very few presents still left to buy, but it was interesting to see how many people were out madly shopping and looking for bargains. I can’t help feeling that there is something fundamentally wrong about the Government’s approach to the “Credit Crisis”: they seem to think that the crisis arose not because banks lent too much, but because they ran out of money to lend. Surely that’s not right?

I am very concerned about my workload in the New Year. I have a large consultancy project to complete for the PCTs, twelve annual reviews to complete with staff, a community festival to help organise, a possible relocation to consider, a Community Development Strategy to re-write, a Trustees meeting to organise and new staff arrangements to oversee.