Friday, 29 June 2007

I began the day early and at 10:00 had a supervision meeting with my Chair Pam Handley. I got some good steers on ICT, fundraising, SORP and accounting, trusteeship, BASIS, employment law, and accommodation. At previous meetings, I’ve not really taken full advantage of Pam’s knowledge and experience; I think I am getting better.

In the afternoon, I met with Anne (Funding Advisor) and Vanessa (Development and Training Officer) to co-ordinate our work on BASIS. We reviewed progress to date and set out a schedule of future meetings that will hopefully keep us on track to submit before the end July deadline. I do hope none of us falls ill!

In the evening, I took Jackie to Letchworth so she could buy my Mum's old car. Mum now has a lovely sleek Smart car and Jackie has a beautiful Suzuki Wagon. I still have a Skoda.