Monday, 21 May 2007

Investors in People?

The whole of this morning was devoted to a meeting with Len Simkin, our Investors in People advisor. We are getting very close to submitting our application for IiP status, and this was a final meeting to check through the requirements of the standard.

I then worked on the Hertfordshire Infrastructure Consortium strategic plan, and on the Herts CVS strategic plan. And then had some discussions over the new Watford One World forum and associated matters.

At some point I had an angry telephone call from the people who came to see me on Friday about registering a new Charity. They didn't like the advice I gave and hadn't followed it, but they still very much wanted more advice on how to raise funds. And quickly. They weren't amused when I explained that we couldn't accommodate them. Then they arrived at the office causing more disruption. Ho hum.