Monday, 23 February 2009

In the morning I first mailed off the fruits of my Sunday night labours. Then there was a rather awkward meeting to plan some of the “behind the scenes” admin stuff around the “Watford LIVE!” festival. It was awkward only because Marv Renshaw was still in Wales and although Amy Lazzerini and Kelly Vintiner and I did our best, every single discussion soon ended with one of us saying “we’ll have to leave this until Marv can tell us ...”

Later in the morning, I went to the Holywell Community Centre to meet with Andy McBean and Dave Cobb. It is perhaps my twelfth visit to the Centre since Christmas and for the first time, helped by Andy and Dave, I could begin to see how the site could be used to fulfil all the different competing demands that will be placed on it.

Later in the day, I talked to the ever-impressive Lincoln Beckford about incorporating his charity StreetStars.