Thursday, 31 July 2008

I returned to the office and distributed LINks business plans to our sister CVSs for comment. With only 24 hours to go to the submission deadline, I am not sure what I am expecting, but these things need to be done.

This afternoon I took the second of the workshops on our new IT systems. The venue was still uncomfortably close and the IT equipment and software are still ancient; and there were additional problems today with the slowness of the internet connection. But everyone was very patient and I think they understood the value of the new facilities.

I stayed late at the office completing the LINks tender submission: there were lots of last minute changes and the chore of printing and collating but it all looks good and I’m pretty pleased with it. I will deliver the tender first thing tomorrow morning.