Thursday, 3 April 2008

I arrived early at the office and collated all the comments I had received from staff and trustees on our draft Community Development Strategy. There were many valuable comments so I spent some time revising the draft strategy before issuing it to all our members and partners for comment. The covering e-mail actually requested "your views and comments and views" so I don't think there's any doubt what we want from people.

This was my last day in the office this week and it was my last chance to see Sha-Lee (Information Worker) for a month. So having sent the annual mailing to the printers, I spent most of the day with Sha-Lee going over our CRM installation plans - and I also spent time talking to Angelo (our IT chap) about changing over to our new servers and our new internet connection.