Wednesday, 19 December 2007

The office was very quiet this morning – so many people on leave for Eid or Xmas.

After sorting out a few IT difficulties, I spent the morning contributing to a draft letter to East of England Minister Barbara Follet (complaining about the region’s consistent underfunding by Government agencies) and drafting a letter of my own to Capacitybuilders on a similar theme. After this, I walked down to the YMCA to meet with Phil Willerton on Job Evaluation schemes and on quite a few other matters too. All wonderfully helpful.

Back at the office I spent the afternoon (and early evening) on recruitment documentation for our new BME Advocacy post, and on the HIC Development Plans. Jacquie and Steph of North Herts CVS have really borne the brunt of this and I am hugely impressed by their work.